Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Day 7: Activity 2

Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!
H:\Blogging Study\WLJ 2017\Rach - Selfie (reading).jpg

After a long soak in the natural hot pools, it is time to get back home. Your family and friends can’t wait to see you and they can’t wait to hear all about your adventures. Take a moment to think about what you have seen and done over the past week.
I finally get home, get some time to myself and I do what I like to relax myself. Eating food helps me relax myself or even sometimes reading can. I am going over what I've seen and done over the past few weeks. Thank you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Linda Kiki,

Wow, you look very relaxed! That is wonderful! I hope that you had a really relaxing holiday and that you've enjoyed your start back at Glenbrae. Do you have any special plans for Term 3?

Cheers,
Rachel :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.