Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

Kiwi Can Lesson

Today room 7 had Kiwi Can in room 11 with Mr A (reliever as our original K.C leaders are away). So for today's lesson we talked about our topic and our theme for this term and these 3 weeks.

Then we played some fun activities

So today I learnt from Kiwi Can that when we set our goals we have to rethink of a way to achieve this goal. I also learnt that we should never give up on others or things (Resilience~Topic). These things I've been taught today from Kiwi Can is really exciting. Oh, yeah! I also learnt that the biggest animal in the world is a Blue Whale. If I should say I learnt that from Mata at the same time though.

My favourite part from this session is when we played Pegs (Rock, Paper, Scissors). For this game you have to play rock, paper, scissors against a person but the challenge involve pegs, the number of pegs represent how many lives you have. You will have to start with 1 peg on your collar or where ever you want it on you shirt. Then you have 1 minute to verse as many people as you can to WIN the game by winning there pegs/lives. Then you will go at each other. When it comes to the top 2 players they will have to go up against each other, Mele and Levi.G was the top winners from the girls and boys team and so on Mele WON the game.  Yaaaah!

I really enjoyed this Kiwi Can with Mr A, Miss Stone, Mrs Tofa and obviously room 7 students.

Cheers :)










Photo Creds

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Linda Kiki, I'm glad you enjoyed the session! Mr A did a great job relieving this session. I really hope that you all can keep up the great work - perhaps we will be the class with the most points this term!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.