Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

DAY 4: #Be the Inspiration - Who Will I met and Why

DAY 4: #Be the Inspiration

Today we are going to see if you were to be able to meet one athlete from the three athletes in total who would it be and why here are the three. 

1-Lauren Boyle - Aquatics Swimming 
2-Stuart Farquhar - Javelin Throwing
3-Andrea Kilday - Taekwondo 

This is a hard choice because they are all talented and well trained athletes that will be representing New Zealand in the Rio Olympics 2k16. Well, If I was to meet one of them out of all three it would've been Lauren Boyle Why? Well, because Lauren obviously she has quite a talent in swimming not just that but mostly because she has won 1 Gold Medal which is really amazing, 2 Sliver Medals which is cool and 1 Bronze medal which is fine. In fact, Lauren Boyle is known to be New Zealand's most successful swimmer, winning five of the country's 10 medals ever won at the FINA World Championship. All together this is why I would want to meet her. It was a challenging choice because as I said at the top^ they all are talented. 

Lauren Boyle 

Stuart Farquhar

Andrea Kilday


Who would you pick to meet from the three chosen upbove. If you have one. Please blog a post about it and leave a link to your blog or Comment. Thanks

Cheers


2 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Linda Kiki, Lauren Boyle sounds very talented so I can understand why you would want to meet her! I think I would like to meet Andrea Kilday because I don't know much about Taekwondo and it would be great to learn more from an expert!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda Kiki and Ms. Stone,

I think that you have both raised really interesting points and I, too, would love to meet both of these amazing athletes. I don't know much about taekwondo so it would be great to learn from Andrea. I wonder what inspired her to start training in the first place. If I had the chance to meet her I would definitely want to ask her that question.

If you had the chance to meet Lauren, what is one question that you would be dying to ask her, Linda Kiki?

Cheers, Rachel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.