Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

DAY 4: #Be the Inspiration - Video

DAY 4: #Be the Inspiration - Video

So today I have watched a short video on #Be the Inspiration for the Rio Olympic Games. Here is the video below:


In this video, I really enjoyed how he said It sits above us that defines us and how he says linking the heavens to the earth. It really has a meaning behind it. This meaning has a saying of how our nation is strong and defined. Also connecting the heavens to the earth is really really strong why? Well, here's why the heavens upon us is like how God watches us over, yes I know right anyways yeah. What I dislike from watching this movie? Well, seriously there is nothing to be disliked so far from watching this movie I guess. It's just so wonderful and exciting to be watching. 

I would love to see if you watched the movie and hope to see your critique and rating in the comments box below:
(*=Bad movie, **=Okay Movie, ***=Good movie, ****=Good Movie, *****=Very Good Movie)
My Rating is *****=Very Good Movie.

Cheers

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Linda Kiki, I like how you picked up on some of the phrases used in the video. There was a lot of language features and the author chose some great vocabulary with the intention of inspiring the audience. I agree, this is a very good movie. We will have to remember this when we look at persuasive writing next term!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.