Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Day 1: 100% Pure New Zealand

Day 1: 100% Pure New Zealand

Today I had made a visit towards this link called 100% Pure New Zealand. It talks about loads of information about Maori/New Zealand.

In this blogpost I will be sharing with you all three facts, I had found and I found interesting about.

Three Facts following:

1.Today there are 4.4 million kiwis in New Zealand, a big population for a small part of the world.

2. Believe it or not there are most European descent than any other nationalities in New Zealand. Even more than Maori’s, which I found shocking.

3.New Zealand people have kind kiwi’s that will help you in New Zealand. You will make long-life friends and become a local.

If you are reading this from overseas, come visit our beautiful Aotearoa (New Zealand).



Image result for New Zealand friends


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Linda Kiki! It is so great to see that you have joined us again this holiday and already finished two blog posts. Way to go!!

I really enjoyed reading your activity post for today and learned something new. I did not know that most of the New Zealand population is of European descent. That actually surprises me a little bit as I expected that more kiwis would have Maori, Pasifika, Asian or other backgrounds. When I arrived in New Zealand in 2010, I met a number of other people who, like me, had recently moved to New Zealand from elsewhere. I wonder if the population will change much over the next 50 years. What do you think, Linda Kiki?

I hope that we will continue to grow as a country and embrace everyone who comes to live here by showing tolerance and respect. I agree with you that many kiwis are kindhearted and very friendly. I'm sure that we'll do everything that we can to make people feel welcome :)

Thanks for the great post, Linda Kiki. You have taught me something new and encouraged me to think about the wonderfully diverse population that we have here in New Zealand.

Keep up the great work! Hope to see you online again soon :)

~Rachel

Telesia said...

Hi Linda Kiki,

Its a great start to the Winter Learning Journey. I loved reading your three facts about New Zealand. Keep up the amazing work! :)

Regards,
Telesian

Anita said...

Heyy Linda Kiki,

Its nice to see you blogging,I hope you got a great start to your holidays! I loved reading your three facts of New Zealand! It was really interesting.I hope you continue blogging,Good Luck!

-Nitaa

daniel said...

Hi Linda Kiki
Good job on your first winter learning journey activity. I had no idea that there are 4.4 million kiwis (WOW). Keep up the amazing work.
Daniel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.