Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Day 1: Activity 2

Today I watched a video about Auckland.

I have listed 5 activities I would enjoy and like to go on in Auckland.

The followings listed:

1.Rainbow's End - Theme park in Auckland, Manukau. New Zealand’s Theme park
I would like to visit this Theme park in Auckland because It would be a challenge for me taking on all types of play areas.

2.Ferry Building - Building departing Ferries from Auckland, oldest building in Auckland
I would like to enjoy a day out to this Ferry Building as to how I have never been Inside before. Yes, it would be great to have a opportunity to be going inside this old building.


3. Rangitoto Island - Island where active volcanoes are
I would like to go and pay a visit to this Island and explore the Island because it would be great fun.

4.Elliot Stables - A nice place to have breakfast 
I'll like to visit this place with my family one time and enjoy the great breakfast I assumed they sell there. 

5.West Coast Beaches - Lovely waves
Love to visit these West Coast beaches and hit some waves. Have fun with family. 

These were the 5 activities I'll like/enjoy/love to do in Auckland. 

Thank you! 


Image result for Auckland
Image link:Photo site



5 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

Kia ora from Kerikeri Lindakiki. I like the attractions you have listed for Auckland. I have been to many of them except Elliot Stables and the West Coast beaches. I prefer to travel up north to go to the beaches especially the Bay of Islands which is where I am at the moment and where we will be for our school camp. Have you been to any of these places listed? Would be nice to make a list and tick them off as you visit them. Do not forget your reading log :). Ka kite.

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Linda Kiki,

My name is Jacinta and I am so excited to be blogging with you through the Winter Learning Journey.

Thank you for completing Day 1 activity 2. I really love the way you listed your favorite outdoor activities to do in Auckland and explain why. My favorite would be visiting the Auckland Zoo with my daughter Shonny. She loves watching the elephants shower and eat.

As Mrs Tofa mentioned, Creating a list of places you have visited and ticking them off would be a great way to keep track of your journey. Some students I know, find this very useful and overwhelming because they get to share their experiences with other people without even realizing.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Jacinta

Anastacia said...

Heyy Linda,

Great to see you Blogging and Hope to see more!!
Keep up the hard work you're doing because you're doing great!

Have a good Sunday tomorrow!! :))

Best Wishes
Good Luck and see you when term 3 starts!:)

Regards,
Anastacia

Anita said...

Bonjour Linda Kiki,
WOW! You have continued blogging! I hope you're having a fun time so far.I was really driven to your top 5 activities that you were going to do,All the places your going to is so Amazing! I especially like Elliot Stables.The food there sounds so yum,Don't you agree? Since Elliot Stable sells sea food and healthy fruits plus vegas,I would like to know what you would like to buy there? Great Job by the way!

-Nitaa

daniel said...

Hi Linda Kiki
Good job on this activity. I also would like to go to all those places, especially rainbow's end. What is your favorite ride there? Keep up the good work.
Daniel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.