Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Me!!

Fakalofa lahi atu! My name is Linda kiki also known as kiki, and I study at Glenbrae school. Let me tell you a little bit more about myself.

My family is important to me.Im a daughter of Filipo and Isa and i have 5 sisters their names are Claudine,Isadora,Mj,Athena,and Delilah,I also have 4 brothers and their names are Hansome,Pelenise,Wiremu,and Akeylist and 1 niece and 1 newhew and their names are Princess Likita and Prince Tarzan.I live in Glen Innes with my family and our 5 cats and their name are Chubby , Fatty ,Smartty,Cute , and lastly Oueen.My sister Claudine lives with her daughter and with my mum and nana Also my sister Isadora lives with her son with just my mum.Amd all the rest lives with my mum.My family is like a hero to me.

I love learning at school with my friends but I always look forward at Weekends and after school so I can play.Also my learning keeps me going hard at work and I always tried to make time to make potato chips and do Home work.Also go shopping,hang out and just relax.I enjoy going to school and to learn so much that I can just stay awake and learn,learn and learn much more each day and I hope one day I could go to Legoland with my classmates and my teacher Mrs Tofa.

My favourite subject at school is Maths,Reading and a little bit of writing because writing is a kind of hard and maths is my favourite because I enjoy doing it,Reading is my favourite because I can get lots of ideas from the book  I read from.

1 comments:

dallas said...

Hi lindakiki i like your writing it looks so cool.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.