Pages

Saturday 26 September 2015

Saturday Daily Food Taken

Breakfast: Me, Myself and I walked to the bakery in the early, freezing cold. morning to buy me a apple pie I bought a apple pie because i was terribly hungry and it looked yum.

Snacks: I had chocolate chippies cookies with milk. It tasted yummy. Also I had a apple 2 (two) minutes after having cookies and milk.

Lunch: Lunch I had KFC and Subway, from KFC I had a Cookies and Cream Krusher and a 5$ (five dollar) kids meal. Subway - A sub of the day 4.90$ (four dollars and ninety cents only). 

Snacks 2: Snacks, Cheese with crackers and a Cup of tea. 

Dinner: Dinner, Having Sang & Onion stuffing chicken size 14 with sides of Cold Saw, Gravy sauce and cooked Apple slices ( YUMMY ).... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.