Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Poetry Recital


Poetry Recital

Today in room 7, we had a Poetry Recital for tomorrow's Poetry Recital down in the hall. We shared our poems some of us had written ourselves or a poem we liked. When it came to my turn to share my poet I had written myself about God's Gift, I felt butterflies in my tummy but when I stood I said my poet about God's Gift loud and clearly. Here is my poet I wrote to Recite, 'Entering the light of God, I see a man so bright he is almost 7 ft tall, Creating us to be in the palm of his hands, So precious he sent us down to his own motherland, Going to sleep was my only plan but seeing God I was a big fan, A loving god he is a man who serves us with light not dark, He watches us from above, He's the blue sky I will always love.' I wrote this poet to express what we are lucky for and that we have a God that's cares for us and he is on the look out for our good ones. He sent us here so we could make generations and to be happy for who we are. We should be thanking him for our life and happy things that are going on in your life.
God Bless for everyone who received God's Gift. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.