Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Poetry 'Time Passing' Written by Linda Kiki *Myself*

A few days/weeks ago we were writing poems in writing about what ever you like. So then I came up with a poem called Time Passing because time passed really fast that I glanced so hard to try and remember what just happened. I hope you enjoy my poem 'Time Passing'. 

Time passing:

A dimension never seen,
long before the 20’s
You will see your creativity
Separating the bad from the good and the good from the bad
I appear as a fan so amazing time was a lapse
Found myself plunged into sand
Time was passing so fast I glanced
Deep in the ocean
You’ll find me sad
Listening to whales and fish as well
The sea came alive and spoke to me
Time was a rewind back to where I start
Waking to a whole bunch upped of families …











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.