Pages

Saturday 2 July 2016

Music Inquiry-Decade Performances

Music Inquiry-Decade Performances in Room 7

Friday afternoon we had Music Inquires and as a usual it will be a performance. What I mean by performance, I mean that the students in room 7 will work as a team and choose a decade year and perform a entertaining performance based on the year given from the decades. I'm in Kowhai house, so we chose the 90's and as usual as a team we didn't know what song to perform, so then I said why don't we do 'No Scrubs by TLC' since it's a song from the 90's. So then it came to actually moving around physically we all had a wonderful contribute to this performance especially Mata and also the boys who were shy but we encouraged them as usual. Until then the clock hit half past so we had to go back to class and perform in front of the class. We were the second to last group to perform. Mata started off, with the boys trying to get her number but then gets rejected by her. Then I came in and did my part, I didn't know what to bust down on the floor but I made moves up on the spot. Anyways the class laughed with joy in a good way and we laughed as well. The winning houses were Kowhai (my house whoop whoop) and Rata (good performance). 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.